Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Cold

Its too cold, too cold for me to sleep, too cold for me to move, too cold for me to cry.

Rain is getting more and more as the days pass by, as for the scar she left me bleeds, no one can patch up the wound, it hurts too much, why do I have to be like this..

Loving someone from afar is not that fun, why do I have to be shy, when you adore someone from a distance, you appreciate every bit of communication or every bit of time she spent including you, even if that time is'nt directly for you, you still cherish that time.. that split second moment.. where you think that the world just stopped for the two of you.. the drawback to this is, she doesnt know about this, at all.

Im being dillusional, thinking that "quote" means something, but when there is'nt any feeling at all, a quote is just a word combined together to form a heart-touching LIE, This is where my heart feeds from his needs of the so-called LOVE, but now, my heart is dying of this hunger, eating crumbs like that, little did I know that those crumbs were like junkfoods, junkfoods that give you that jumpy feeling, but for only a moment,

I want to cut myself, but for what? im not that insane, but if you think about it, what will happen if I cut myself? will that cut help me get near her? will that cut tell her what's happening? no, that cut will only stack up to the unexplainable dying feeling thats been inside.

I've been living in a lie from the start, and I knew about it..

the worst part is..

I KEPT ON MOVING FORWARD :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment