Sunday, January 22, 2012

The answer to the sadness is sadness

Maybe..

Maybe..

I always question myself, what can I say, I live curious..

Now I question myself why did I go there in the first place, is it because the coldness? is it because of the desire to want somebody? to feel the emotion of being needed by someone?

I was perfectly happy adoring her from afar, there were just those days that I forget, and then the days went on, until I lost sight of her..

I searched for something, and found something, but in the end, that something wasn't mine..

The questioning part came..

In a parallel universe,
could it be mine?
if I took that door instead of this,
could it be mine?


Was that something ever attached to me in the first place? was it all genuine that was just taken by someone because of the lack of guts that I have? was it all a lie to entertain me?

We'll never know, I'll just regret.. I know.. It's my fault anyways..

0 comments:

Post a Comment