Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I friggin hate myself


"Maybe its just me..."


I dont want to go through all details, illjust reinact it by telling a made up story :D

"There I was on the gates of the portal, I came too early than I have expected, it was about an hour before the portal opens, there, I saw my guild mate, she was waiting for a friend of mine to drop by, she was going to borrow a spell converter, she has an upcoming test in her class, she bid me farewell after 20 minutes or so, I was frustrated, I know my guildmates will come at the portal at exact time, so I still have 40 minutes to kill, then I nod my head down, trying to close my eyes and hopefully doze off for a couple of minutes, then, all of a sudden, I heard footsteps coming up the stairway, before I look up on who that was, I told myself that she would be the last one that I expected, and there she was, I stand corrected, she had her band on, with a long, straight hair, having that innocent look in her eyes, I was stunned, then, It came to me, 'this is a good time to finally talk to her' then after a minute I found myself downstars, drinking OJ's, I went pass her on purpose, thats how shy I am, after I finished my OJ, I went back up the portal docks to look for her, a guildmate of mine was there too, he just came in, I looked up and saw that i'ts almost time for the portal to open up, I knew where she was on the portal docks, I just dont want to look, then we went in the portal, the moment gone, the time, irreversable, the future, unpredictable,"

(//.T) I friggin hate myself, I let that opportunity passed by, and the only one to suffer is ME...

0 comments:

Post a Comment