Monday, June 14, 2010

You Rock My World.... into Oblivion

Songs really hypen up an emotion when a song is written for that kind of situation, for example, the songs that was created by the band you can see above





(I went all the trouble of doing this arrow sign, man I really love that band, I hope you dont let my efforts be in vain)

The song he (vesley) has written was inspired by his ex-wife/ex-girlfriend (as usual, short on the research part, man I really got to get a net at my house) on what their situation was or today, which can many relate to, because those situations are mostly common to what's happening between a couple, whether good or bad, better OR worse.

Those songs really made me realize on what im feeling right now, though not directly stated, I was rejected, I cant get all the details myself, but she's ditching me, She could've told me straight if she hates me and stuff, not like this, those things are effin with my thoughts, my feelings, Its driving me crazy, im going mad, the sad part is, Im on my own.

Hope this things never happen to you guys, for those shy guys out there, please dont be, you wont get peace with you and your toughts if you let an opportunity pass by.

for me


"I swore to myself im content with loneliness,
cause none of it was ever worth the risk"


for now, I just wanna sit back, relax, eff - off my thoughts of love, chill with my friends, while im at it, ill be waiting, waiting for the one who "will let me in"

0 comments:

Post a Comment