Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Walk with caution



"why do you do this to me..
why do you do this so.. easily.."



The curse is yet again intoxicating me, a surprised attack was the least that i've expected, thought she caught me off guard, she stand corrected.

My fragile heart was surprised that the one who made it fragile came back for more, i dont know how, i dont know why, my strategy is falling apart.

A good chat with her made a shook to my plans, plans on forgetting her, but from the cuts that was left by the experiences,


"I maybe sad
but im not weak"


Surprisingly, its not that big of a deal for me now, but still


"But somehow your words, the way that I heard are haunting me
You're under my skin, you?re BREAKING IN"


Lets just see where this goes. im too fragile to open up again, one more time and I'll shatter :X

0 comments:

Post a Comment